Free Crochet Pattern: Bejewel NecklacePrice $0.00
- More Details
- Other items you might like
You will dazzle in these crocheted necklaces made using Berlini Bejewel yarn (this yarn is discontinued). Simple and quick to make, these necklaces look like they are embedded with precious diamonds, and sparkle and glimmer in the light. They look more expensive than they really are and you would not need to break the bank to look like a million dollars! These necklaces also make wonderful gifts.
Finished length: Approx 28".
1 x Bejewel (color of your choice)
US Size K10.5 (6.5 mm) crochet hook
Gauge: Not important
- Length of necklace can be varied by varying the number of crochet stitches.
- You may vary the chunkiness of the necklace by varying the number of strands.
- Increase by 6 stitches for each progressive strand so each strand falls nicely one below the other.
- 1 ball of yarn makes approx 7 necklaces (each of approx length 28") based on pattern given below.
- For best results, wet finished necklace, roll in towel to remove excess water, shape and lay flat to dry.
Ch 88 (this makes a length of approx. 28").
Alternatively you may crochet the stitches, then measure when it reaches desired length. Slip stitch in first stitch to form a loop/circle. This forms the first loop/circle strand.
Ch 94 for 2nd strand.
To make the 2nd loop/circle strand, slip stitch through first stitches of BOTH first and second strands.
Ch 100 for 3rd strand.
To make the 3rd loop/circle strand, slip stitch through first stitches of all 3 strands.
Bind off. Weave in all ends.
Copyright 2014 NuMei - This pattern may be used for non-commercial personal or guild use. Reproduction in print in any publication or electronic/digital format without permission is strictly prohibited.