- Only new and unused products purchased may be returned to us within 30 days from the date on your sales receipt. Products returned within 21 days may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Products returned after 21 days but within 30 days from the date on your sales receipt may be subjected to a 25% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted and no refunds will be made after 30 days from the date on your sales receipt.
- Yarns that have been rewound into balls or with labels removed will not be accepted for return.
- Books, patterns, products on sale, close-outs, custom/special orders, discontinued yarns, personalized items, Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles and all Denise accessories are not returnable and will not be refunded in the event they are shipped back to us.
- All sale items are final and not returnable.
- Only new and unused products are eligible for exchange.
- To exchange an item (s) for a different variation, e.g. color, dye lot, size, etc., send the product(s) back to us with a copy of your receipt and a note indicating the product(s) you would like. You will be responsible for shipping costs incurred for sending the products back to us and for the shipping costs to send the exchanged products back to you. If the exchange order is more than the returned item, you will be billed for the difference, and if it is less, you will receive a refund.
- All sale items are final. Sale items are not exchangeable.
Replacements of Defective/Damaged Products
- We will replace unused products if they are determined to be defective / damaged and if returned within 30 days from the date on your sales receipt.
- Yarns that are mishandled or tangled due to customer error or lack of proper handling equipment (such as a yarn swift) would not be eligible for a replacement or refund.
- Approval for the replacement must be obtained prior to shipping the product(s) back to us.
Order Fulfillment Errors
Products sent in error may be returned for full credit or replacement within 30 days from the date on your sales receipt.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred for shipping the products back to us unless it is for an incorrectly filled order or for a defective/damaged product. No refunds will be made on shipping and handling charges. For returned products that had been shipped to you free, the original shipping and handling charges incurred in shipping the product to you will be deducted from your refund.
Returns/Exchanges/Replacements Packaging Requirements
Items returned must be in NEW and UNUSED condition with labels intact in order to be eligible for refund. All returns will be inspected prior to credit being issued. Credit will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) returned minus any restocking charge. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Please ship returns to the address provided on the back of your receipt.
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us at any time with your questions or comments.